This weeks top ten is 10 Ways To Entertain a Child. My kids are getting a good bit older Dax is now 15 and Tyde 17, but most of these activities they have enjoyed for awhile now.
3. Visiting the library. My daughter enjoys library visits more than my son but there was a time when he enjoyed story book time as much as I did.
5. Baking. Just as fun to make as to eat.
6. Games. I always liked Uno or mancala but my son’s favorite is monopoly. He also likes battleship. They both love the ps3 games.
8. Hiking or trail bike riding. We don’t have the hills around here like some people do but we do have some biking trails that you can either walk or bike on.
10. Theme park, Disney, Universal, Bush Gardens, Wet and wild there all within an hour from us.
Did I mention the beach because yeah, we spend a lot of time there.
If interested in participating in the ten on Tuesday you can sign up here.