I miss my blog. Unfortunately I don’t have as much time as I use to, but I haven’t given up on it. Maybe posting once a year is better than nothing. A long time ago I signed up for the Ten on Tuesday that is hosted by Carole Knits. I thought her topic this week was a great start to try and revive my blog.
Ten on Tuesday
10 Things I Did in 2015 That Made Me Feel Proud.
Top Ten 2015 Review
- Did some runs. Ran in Disney marathon and earned my glass slipper. Cheered Ms. D as she earned her Goofy.
- Went on Epic Road trip. D planned the whole thing and she did a wonderful job. On the trip we visited, St. Louis Arch, Badlands, Mount Rushmore, Devil’s Tower, Yellowstone, Yosemite, the sequoia’s and redwoods, Disneyland, Grand Canyon, and the Arches. We camped most of the trip and I would love to go back to these places.
- Learned how to cook ribs in the crock pot. Used this recipe.
- Joined the 50 something group. Liked being in 50’s because actually placed in a 5k run in my age group
- Leaned more about how the court system works. Not the most positive moment of the year but went with Mr. T about traffic issue.
- Read some good books, and became a huge Terry Pratchett fan.
- Went to Dragon Con.
- Made it to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.
- Finished knitting socks.
- It’s ongoing, leaned to be more independent.