Category Archives: ECF
Here’s my Friday photo on Sunday. Ok, I’m a few days off.
I’ve been playing around with a different blog. I decided I wanted to post more photos but didn’t want to overwhelm this blog with my random ramblings. I called my other blog The Ugly Herthen. I got the name from a drawing I did one day when I was sitting around and drawing with Dax. I’m not sure if I’m going to keep it or not. I’m still playing around with it.
Anyway, I ran into another type of blogging called, tumblr. I’m wondering do any of you guys know much about tumblr? I heard somebody say it’s a glorified twitter. It looks like a great way to show photos but it doesn’t look very organized to me. In other words I don’t see where you can tag your photos.
If your like me and haven’t ever seen tumblr and your curious here are some blogs/tumblr sites that have caught my attention.
Live for the stoke Tyde would like this one.
Black and WhiteIt looks like you can submit your own pictures to this one.
Joie De Vivre
Restart My Heart This was the first one I ran into.
We’ve been getting a lot of rain showers lately. I’m not complaining though. It’s much better than the weather we were getting a few weeks ago of unbelievable heat and no rain.
I took these pictures last Friday when I was walking on the beach.
I hope everybody has a great weekend and for those who are celebrating Happy 4th of July!
Dax and I go to the beach almost everyday.
We try to get Tyde to go with us but he can’t seem to get out of bed before 11 a.m.
If there were surfable waves maybe he would get up.
But for now we have those glassy small summer waves that are good for the river rat float.
I hope everybody else is enjoying their summer days.
Dax had one of her friends over so we started the fire pit and roasted hot dogs.
As you can see Rohan will be your best friend if you have a hot dog close by.
I was thinking of calling this post desire.
And for the Friday Fill Ins
1. I grew up thinking _clowns were creppy and saturday morning cartoons were worth getting up early for.
2. The Friday Fill Ins_ was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don’t you _grab a glass of tea and relax some?
4. Knitting__ helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the _comments you all have been leaving. I really sprreciate hearing from you.
6. Having to cast on what feels like a gazillion times is__ very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to just relaxing__, tomorrow my plans include planting some flower seeds__ and Sunday, I want to sit at my wheel and spin some Gale’s art merino___!
I hope everybody has a great weekend!
Wow two posts in one week. It must be summertime:).
Here is a dandelion I took a picture of when I was in Maryland.I very seldom see dandelions where I live at. Maybe they don’t like salt in the air. I do love them when they are in this stage. Don’t you just want to pick it and gently blow all the little white things all over the place?
There is a blog called Friday Fill Ins and since I’m in such a participating mood I decided to put my fill ins in the blanks. Go ahead give it a try and see what you come up with.
1. Home sweet home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been anything that somebody else makes.
3. All Rohan did last night was bark! bark! bark! Tyde had some friends stay over and they had him all playful and barking.
4. A nice long walk will cure all woes.
5. I’d love to hear some good news.
6. When all is said and done, then what.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not cooking, tomorrow my plans include drafting a pattern for some shorts and Sunday, I want to finally get some spinning done!
I know this is suppose to be a craft blog. I’ll get to it, someday :).
We saw this little guy on the beach yesterday.
Our latest weather must have taken its toll on him because he didn’t scurry off when he saw us. I was beginning to think he was dead but if we got to close he would show us his pinchers to let us know to back off.
I was thinking of provoking him more to get a good picture of his pincher but I figured he probably had a bad enough day so I let him be.